Cooking Classes and Events in the Colorado Springs Area Starting August 31 | Events calendars
French cuisine — 4771 N. Academy Blvd., see prices online. Registration: 719-528-6295, tfkcc.com.
• Asian French, 9am-12pm or 5.30pm-8.30pm on Thursday.
• Rice, Rice Maybe, 9am-12pm or 5.30pm-8.30pm on Friday.
• Modern Mexican, 9am-12pm or 5.30pm-8.30pm on Saturdays.
• Country against country, 5:30-8:30 p.m. on 7 September.
• French 101, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. 8 Sept.
• Instant Pot, from 9 a.m. to noon on September 9 or 10, to 5:30 p.m. on September 9.
Gather Food Studio — 2011 W. Colorado Ave. Call or go online for hours. Registration: 719-308-2992, gatherfoodstudio.com.
• Kouign Amann, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 9, $85.
Virtual Sharing Classes: Baking, Cooking and More – Author Elayne Prechtel features recipes, tips and more, at 1 p.m. Monday; Melissa Mitchell, 719-531-6333 ext. 6082, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hawaiian luau and Polynesian dance party — 4-6:15 p.m., Jackson Creek Senior Living, 16601 Jackson Creek Parkway, Monument. Reservations: jacksoncreekseniorliving.com/events.
Seltzerland Hard Seltzer Festival – Taste over 100 hard seltzers, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Overland Golf Course, 1801 S. Huron St., Denver, $35 to $55. Tickets: tinyurl.com/2s3432r9.
Rocky Mountain Pig Template — Benefiting NephCure Kidney International, featuring live music, open bar, amateur barbecue contest, kids’ area and more, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Western Museum of Mining & Industry, 225 North Gate Road, $30 to $40, free for ages 12 and up younger. Tickets: rockymountain pigjig.com.
Oktoberfest — Food stalls, craft/micro beers and more, Lafayette; lafayettecolorado.com.
UNTIL OCT. 25
Food Truck Tuesdays — 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 S. Tejon St.; cspm.org.
Information by e-mail for What’s Cooking at least two weeks in advance: email@example.com.