SAP Young Professionals Program 2022 for young African graduates.
Registration deadline: not specified
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative offered by the SAP Digital Skills Center. The 3-month program is designed to give new graduates the certifications and soft skills needed to start a career as an SAP associate consultant. Upon completion of the training, SAP DSC will work closely with YPP graduates to introduce them to a wealth of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as a SAP consultant.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Angola, Egypt, Mozambique, South Africa.
- Applicants must be currently unemployed or in a part-time/non-permanent position unrelated to their career aspirations;
- Candidates must be trained at least to Bachelor’s degree in a related field information technology / data science / computing WHERE Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Applicants will preferably have graduated within the past 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will start around mid August 2022 and full-time availability from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.Monday Friday throughout the training period is essential. The program will last 3 months.
- Due to the spread of the coronavirus, this training will be conducted online in a live virtual classroom format. Please ensure that you have a strong enough internet connection at home to participate in this program.
- Start your journey to becoming an SAP consultant;
- Earn globally recognized associate-level SAP certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Classroom and workshop training experience on SAP technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Get introductions to job opportunities within the SAP ecosystem to help you land a position after training. Please note that this program does not guarantee you a job upon completion.
For more information: