Wellness Events in the Colorado Springs Area Starting August 23 | Events calendars
Ads appear based on available space, free for nonprofits and at the discretion of The Gazette. Information by e-mail at least two weeks in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colorado Springs Walk to End Epilepsy — Benefiting the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado & Wyoming, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. September 18, Memorial Park, 1605 E. Pikes Peak Ave. tinyurl.com/2p9bxvjr.
NAMIMarches — 10 a.m. to noon on October 8, Monument Valley Park, 170 W. Cache La Poudre St. Registration: tinyurl.com/3sxmybp4.
Pikes Peak Community College – Centennial Campus, 5675 S. Academy Blvd. Cost and registration: ppcc.enrollware.com/schedule.
• American Heart Association Non-Credit Basic Life Support Course, 12:00-3:00 p.m., September 14, October 12, and November 9.
PPACG Area Agency on Aging Webinars – Registration: ppacg.org/events.
• Lunch and Learn Sessions: Medicare Part D, noon September 8th.
• Lunch and Learn Sessions: Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Period, September 22 noon.
• Four-Part Medicare Series, 5:30 p.m. Thursdays, October 6-27. Go online for topics.
Rocky Mountain Pig Template – Benefiting NephCure Kidney International, featuring live music, open bar, amateur BBQ competition, kids’ area and more, 1 to 7 p.m. Sept. 10, Western Museum of Mining & Industry, 225 North Gate Road, $30 to $40, free for 12 and under. Tickets: rockymountainpigjig.com.
Run4Hope 5K for schools – Benefiting suicide prevention programs at local high schools, 9-11 a.m. September 17, The Ascent Church, 1750 Deer Creek Road, Monument, $30-$50. Registration: run4hope5kforschools.com.
UCHealth Virtual Classes – Registration: uchealth.org.
• The Power to Prevent Diabetes, from 6 to 7 pm on October 20 and December 15.
Integrity & Well-Being Weekend — Sept. 16-18, La Forêt, 6145 Shoup Road, $119 and up. Registration: tinyurl.com/4w2m7uyh.