Wellness Events in the Colorado Springs Area Starting July 19 | Events Calendars
Health Notes appears based on available space, free for nonprofits. Listings appear at the discretion of The Gazette. Information by e-mail at least two weeks in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPR courses — Benefiting Tri-Lakes Cares, 5-6 p.m., Sept. 1, Limbach Park, 151 Front St., $10 donation. Registration: monumentcomm email@example.com.
newborn hope – Registration required.
• Our amazing NICU Dads webinar, 9:30 a.m. to noon July 27, $25; tinyurl.com/msdxf47x.
Pikes Peak Community College – Centennial Campus, 5675 S. Academy Blvd. Cost and registration: ppcc.enrollware.com/schedule.
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course without credit, 12:00-3:00 p.m., August 8, September 14, October 12, and November 9.
Pikes Peak United Way Kickin’ it Back to School – With sports physicals, dental checks, haircuts, school supplies and more, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Aug. 14, Weidner Field, 111 W. Cimarron St.; punishedway.org.
PPACG Area Agency on Aging Webinars – Registration: ppacg.org/events.
• Lunch and Learn Sessions: Getting Help with Medicare Costs, noon July 28th.
• Four-part Medicare Series, 5:30 pm Thursdays, August 4-25. Go online for topics.
• Lunch and Learn Sessions: Medicare Part D, noon September 8th.
• Lunch and Learn Sessions: Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Period, September 22 noon.
• Four-Part Medicare Series, 5:30 p.m. Thursdays, October 6-27. Go online for topics.
Riders 4 Children — Ride for Ronald McDonald Houses – 9:30 a.m. July, Pikes Peak Indian Motorcycles, 6640 Corporate Drive. Registration: riders4children.com.
35th anniversary of Ronald McDonald House Charities – 5:30-10:30 p.m. Aug. 19, The Public House at The Alexander, 3104 N. Nevada Ave.; rmhcsoutherncolorado.org.
Boil the prawns – Benefiting Cheyenne Village, 5:30 p.m. Aug. 26, Grand River Terrace, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Road, $100. Reservations required before August 19: cheyennevillage.orgJeannie Porter, 719-572-7478.
UCHealth Virtual Classes – Registration: uchealth.org.
• The Power to Prevent Diabetes, 6-7 p.m., Aug. 18, Oct. 20, and Dec. 15.
Integrity & Well-Being Weekend — Sept. 16-18, La Forêt, 6145 Shoup Road, $119 and up. Registration: tinyurl.com/4w2m7uyh.